20121219

T H E  N E W  G I P S Y  M E M B E R  B E H I N D  


Kovács, Júdith Lu

Hallo, 안녕하세요, привет , 你好, ahoj, Szia, こんにちは,
My name is Júdith Lu from judithlu.blogspot.com
I'm 21, Hungarian, livin' in L.E (Germany), 
I will join the HALFMXXN:XX team as a photographer.

Here are some details about me:
Age: 21| Hometown: Budapest (HU) & Leipzig (D) 
| student and a freelance photographer | 
addicted to: coffee, fuckin' love 
coffee without anything, just black like my soul. Lo-love it | 
lovers of my life: boyfriend M. since 4 years and my two cats.

Motto:Whoever said “money can't buy happiness” didn't know where to shop by -Queen B.
Fashion-Idol: Blair Waldorf (Gossip Girl)

 I'm addicted to fashion. 
I love it bittersweet like coffee and biscotti in the afternoon. 
Especially the post-war fashion (40's) 
inspires me. At the moment I prefer classical elements like pencil skirts. 
I'd love to wear a classic little chanel.

Anyway, I'd love to start with fashion-photography and do a lot of creative shit with the GYPSYGERMASIAN!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mein Name ist Júdith Lu von judithlu.blogspot.com. Ich, 21, Ungarin, wohnhaft in L.E (D), werde von nun an GYPSYGERMASIAN als Fotografin begleiten.

Alter: 21
| Heimatsstadt: Budapest (HU) & Leipzig (D) | Ich bin: Schülerin und freiberufliche Fotografin | süchtig nach: Kaffee. Ich liebe Kaffee ohne irgendwas, 

einfach schwarz wie meine Seele.| Die Liebe(n) meines Lebens Life: Freund M. seit 4 Jahren und meine zwei Katzen

Motto: Whoever said “money can't buy happiness” didn't know where to shop by -Queen B.
Fashion-Idol: Blair Waldorf (Gossip Girl)

Ich bin der Mode verfallen. Ich liebe es bittersüß wie Kaffee und Biscotti am Nachmittag.Besonders die Nachkriegsmode (40er) intspiriert mich.Im Moment bevorzuge ich klassische Elemente wie Bleistift Röcke. Ich würde liebend gerne eine klassische kleine Chanel dazu tragen.Wie auch immer, ich möchte gerne mit der Fashion-Fotografie beginnen und eine Menge kreativer Scheiße mit GIPSYGERMASIAN fabrizieren!

     Her works:      


© judithlu

       BLOG FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM      


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen